From: Pawel Kraszewski <Gentoo@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Compiler error during qemu installation
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:06:06
1 Dnia czwartek, 21 grudnia 2006 18:13, Rumen Yotov napisa³:
2
3 > Hi,
4 > +1 for gcc-3.X.
5
6 > Just to add that maybe you'll have to use gcc-3.4.X for kernel
7 > compilation too, if you use "kqemu" USE-flag (as above).
8 > I compile the 'kernel'+all of qemu with 3.4.X
9
10 No, you don't need GCC3 to compile _kqemu_. kqemu communicates with QEMU via
11 device and may be compiled by different version of GCC. Works fine for me.
12
13 So GCC3 for QEMU and GCC4 for kqemu and kernel.
16 Pawel Kraszewski
17 www.kraszewscy.net
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list