From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FireFox and ThunderBIrd without themes and extentions
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:21:03
1 On 7/15/06, Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > I had to reemerge FireFox and ThunderBird due to "emerge --depclean".
3 > Both compiled without complains but the themes and extensions applets
4 > are empty. I tried with recompiling gtk+-{1.2.10-r11, 2.8.19},
5 > dev-libs/{nspr,nss}, enigmail and the mozillas. It didn't help.
6
7 I don't have any idea what the problem is, but I would suggest to run
8 firefox/thunderbird from a terminal window so you can see any error
9 messages produced.
10
11 -Richard
12 --