From: Stefan Istvan <stefi@××××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] no sound when playing flash
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 07:59:48
1 On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 13:19 -0300, Daniel da Veiga wrote:
2 > On 2/28/06, Stefan Istvan <stefi@××××××××××××.hu> wrote:
3 > > Hello List,
4 > >
5 > > I have two machines with Gentoo Linux installed, and one of them I don't
6 > > hear sound when playing flash anims either in konqueror or in firefox.
7 > > On the other machine I hear sounds well in flash anims. Other
8 > > applications play sound well.
9 > > I don't find any significant differencies between the two install, so I
10 > > thought I ask it in this list.
11 > >
12 > > Where should I search for the solution?
13 >
14 > I once had the same problem, solved it using ESD (well, not the best
15 > solution, but it works), so, at my startup script I have "esd &" and
16 > flash anims have sound...
17 >
18 > Try it, open any console and type "esd &" and try flash...
19 >
20 Doesn't solved the problem, but thanks.
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list