From: mcatudal@×××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [~amd64] Keyboard stops working several times/day
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 18:28:29
1 ----- Mail original -----
2
3 Le 16/08/15 à 19:27, Michel Catudal a tapoté :
4 > the latest kernel from sunxi that supports the mali GPU (3.4.103) for
5 > my old Mele A2000G
6
7 [offtopic]
8
9 Latest up to date (3.4.108) can be found here [1].
10 It also embeds patchs and fixs from armbian [2].
11
12 ¹. https://github.com/dan-and/linux-sunxi
13 ². http://forum.armbian.com/
14
15 [/offtopic]
16
17 ------------------------
18
19 resp:
20
21 I don't think it would be off topic since the message is about keyboard that stops working, which happened with that kernel as well.
22
23 [offtopic]
24
25 How do you bottom post with comcast webmail? I only see the Microsoft exploder way which is only top post.
26
27 [/offtopic]