From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone Else "Ping-Ponging" with fltk?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:28:04
1 On 3/28/12, Todd Goodman <tsg@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > I've been getting the following "Ping-ponging" of fltk for maybe a
3 > couple weeks now.
4 >
5 > What I mean is that I have x11-libs/fltk-2.0_pre6970-r1:2 installed and
6 > slotted.
7 >
8 > When I emerge -avD --changed-use world it wants to slot install
9 > x11-libs/fltk-1.3.0-r1
10 >
11 > x11-libs/fltk is in world.
12 >
13 > However after having both slots installed and emerge --depclean wants to
14 > remove x11-libs/fltk-1.3.0-r1.
15 >
16 > Then the next time I emerge world it wants to put it back, etc etc etc
17 >
18 > Is there something screwy with the slotting?
19 >
20 > Or have I broken my system?
21 >
22 > Thanks,
23 >
24 > Todd
27 Same here. I asked in #gentoo but got no reply.