From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Another Install Issue
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 22:06:54
1 On Sunday 16 Oct 2011 22:24:17 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:02:08 +0100, Mick wrote:
3 > > As I said above the kernel ought to manage the order in which the
4 > > modules and dependencies are loaded.
5 >
6 > Would building one modules into the kernel and the other as a module
7 > solve (well, kludge) the loading order problem?
8
9 I don't know really - but it would be something that I would try if I had this
10 problem.
11
12 The only other thing is a local init script to do the deed.
13 --
14 Regards,
15 Mick