From: "Matthew R. Lee" <leemr@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] clamav klamav
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:43:23
I've just emerged clamav klamav.  Everything seems to have gone fine.  I
did /etc/init.d/clamd restart.  I went through the klamav setup, again fine.
But when I try to update the database it claims it can't connect to the
network.  The network is up and running so its not the problem.  I've looked
at the clamd.conf in /etc but there is nothing obvious, to me, in there to do
with connecting to the network.  The klamav and clamav wikis were no help.
I'm probably being thick, but but can anybody suggest what I'm missing?

Matt
--
Dr. Matthew R. Lee.

mlee@×××××××.cl