From: "Matthew R. Lee" <leemr@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] clamav klamav
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:43:23
1 I've just emerged clamav klamav. Everything seems to have gone fine. I
2 did /etc/init.d/clamd restart. I went through the klamav setup, again fine.
3 But when I try to update the database it claims it can't connect to the
4 network. The network is up and running so its not the problem. I've looked
5 at the clamd.conf in /etc but there is nothing obvious, to me, in there to do
6 with connecting to the network. The klamav and clamav wikis were no help.
7 I'm probably being thick, but but can anybody suggest what I'm missing?
8
9 Matt
10 --
11 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%