From: Jeff Cranmer <jcranmer01@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Multisync with evolution and Zaurus
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 19:06:32
1 Thanks.
2
3 There are four files under multisync-cvs snapshot ebuild, two of which are struck out.
4
5 Presumably I download the multisync live cvs ebuild (a tgz file), putting it in /etc/portage distfiles, and copy the app-pda/multisync-cvs/multisync-cvs-0.82.ebuild file text file into /usr/portage/app-pda/multisync-cvs/multisync-cvs-0.82.ebuild, then run emerge multisync-cvs-0.82?
6
7 Jeff
8
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: MOLNÁR Péter <mp428@××××××××.hu>
11 Sent: Dec 7, 2004 12:03 PM
12 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Multisync with evolution and Zaurus
14