From: Pengcheng Xu <i@××××××××.moe>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Building packages in different prefix without rebuilding system packages
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 13:10:10
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
3 > Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 7:56 PM
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Building packages in different prefix without
6 > rebuilding system packages
7 >
8 > On Thu, 14 May 2020 18:17:06 +0800, Pengcheng Xu wrote:
9 >
10 > > That seems interesting. Do we need to include Portage install prefix
11 > > (/var/tmp/portage/category/package/..., the image path prefix before
12 > > actually merging with /)?
13 > >
14 > > Regards,
15 >
16 > No, just the --prefix=/home/blah/ that you want added to the ./configure
17 > invocation.
18
19 That's pretty neat!
22 > Please don't top post, and definitely don't quote previous mails after your
23 > signature separator as some mail clients are configured to exclude sigs from
24 > quoted replies.
27 Sorry for that. It's a shame that Outlook does not provide an option for signature location in replies... (using Windows for daily office stuff, please don't roast me :)
30 > --
31 > Neil Bothwick
32 >
33 > "Self-explanatory": technospeak for "Incomprehensible & undocumented"
37 Regards,
38 --
39 Pengcheng Xu
40 https://jsteward.moe

openpgp-digital-signature.asc application/pgp-signature