From: Robert Persson <ireneshusband@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] can't configure java
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 07:03:28
1 On Sunday 07 May 2006 22:14 Robert Persson was like:
2 > When I try to use java-config, the following happens:
5 > THIS SYSTEM VM IS NOT SUFFICIENT, REQUIRED BINARIES WERE NOT FOUND
6 > System Virtual Machine set
7 > You may want to update your enviroment by running:
8 > "/usr/sbin/env-update && source /etc/profile"
11 > The same thing happens if I try to choose blackdown-jre instead of sun-jre.
12 >
13 > What do I need to do to get java working properly?
14
15 For some reason the blackdown and sun jre installs are missing some files that
16 java-setup expects to find. However I have found that sun-jdk does have those
17 files and therefore can be configured properly. I think the same may apply to
18 the blackdown jdk.
19
20 Robert
21 --
22 Robert Persson
23
24 Conspiracy Bears:
25 Once upon a time there were lots of conspiracy bears...
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list