From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] msfonts
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:41:28
1 Kacper Kopczyński wrote:
2 > Dnia 2010-04-26, o godz. 11:20:12
3 > fajfusio@××.pl napisał(a):
6 >> Hello
9 >> I'm looking for the following fonts.
10 >> Could you give me some indications of what packages contain the
11 >> following fonts.
12 >>
13 >> Thank you.
16 >> < SNIP>
19 > emerge gentoolkit
20 > equery b /usr/share/fonts/msfonts/georgia.ttf
21 >
22 > IMO
26 But if he doesn't have them installed, that command won't help him.
27 That only works if the package is installed otherwise you have to ask
28 someone who has it installed to check it. Since he is looking for them,
29 I would assume he doesn't have them installed. I'm not sure how the
30 corefonts package got missed tho. I thought that was a system package.
31
32 Dale
33