From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey/Firefox not closing processes
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:42:03
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > <<<<< SNIP >>>>>>
5 >
6 > Is this a bug or some setting I missed somewhere? If a bug, whose
7 > package should I file it against?
8 >
9 > Also, when I close one and restart, I have to kill the process that is
10 > still running. Is there anyway to tell what process goes with which
11 > session?
12 >
13 > Thanks much.
14 >
15 > Dale
16 >
17 > :-) :-)
20 Did a emerge -e world, with lvm2 failing to recompile, and the issues
21 seems to be fixed. I have closed a few times with no problems
22 restarting the browsers. So, something must have been out of sync
23 somehow and I don't know of any way to find out what it was.
24
25 Thanks.
26
27 Dale
28
32 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!