From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sound recorder in portage
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 06:08:21
1 GNUsound just sits there using 100% cpu when I hit record (requires a
2 kill -9 to stop it). Looks pretty tho ...
5 BillK
8 On Sun, 2005-07-10 at 22:55 -0700, Zac Medico wrote:
9 > W.Kenworthy wrote:
10 > > The current Audacity in portage has some dependencies I don't want to
11 > > change on existing system. All I need is a simple sound recorder, and
12 > > if it has a function to view the waveform (and even better edit it!) so
13 > > much the better.
14 > >
15 > > Suggestions welcome
16 > >
17 > > BillK
21 > It seems that gnusound provides similar functionality. I'd be interested to hear what others recommend.
22 >
23 > Zac
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list