From: Wolfgang Liebich <Wolfgang.Liebich@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mailman archives are not written anymore - why??
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 07:59:11
1 Hi,
2
3 Just for the records - it seems a leftover lock was the
4 problem. Following event sequence:
5 Once upon a time the disk was full. Mailman could not write archives.
6 Upon a restart (or crash?) locks were left over in the locks/
7 subdirectory
8 Henceforth all mails which would be to archive languished in
9 qfiles/archive
10 I stopped mailman, removed all lockfiles and restarted it. The
11 qfiles/archive directory was emptied, and suddenly I had archive
12 directories for february and march and many formerly missing emails
13 there...
14 Ciao,
15 Wolfgang.
16 --