From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] virtualbox - access from host to geusts network
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 09:14:26
1 On Friday 05 Feb 2016 12:10:11 behrouz khosravi wrote:
2 > Such as the following form:
3 > > Internet <—WIFI router<— USB Dongle<— win7<— Gentoo
4 >
5 > host is gentoo. win7 is the guest in VirtualBox.
6 > using the VBox extension I connect the USB Dongle to win7 and
7 > use it to make a connection to internet.
8 > so it would be like this:
9 > gentoo <- vbox <- win7 <- USB Dongle <- WIFI router
10 >
11 > In fact its a temporary measure to make up for poor linux support in our
12 > campus!
13 > Thanks.
14
15 http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/set-internet-connection-sharing#1TC=windows-7