From: Hung Dang <hungptit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cmake problem - please help
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 17:31:30
1 Below are approaches that I would suggest if you want to go for the local
2 solution:
3
4 1. Use brewlinux to install mumps. I assume brew will pull all required
5 dependencies. This approach works well for me in different servers.
6
7 2. Compile mumps and it dependencies locally. You need to play around with
8 cmake or ccmake path setup so that mumps can use locally installed
9 libraries. This solution allow you to try new compilers and libraries,
10 however, you will have to maintain your build scripts. I have not tried
11 mumps before so I cannot give you detail information.
12
13 HTH
14 Hung
15