From: David Helstroom <david.helstroom@××××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox crashes over Flash
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:25:20
1 Grant wrote:
2
3 >>>Does anyone else's Firefox crash whenever it hits a page with Flash on
4 >>>it? If I start a new .mozilla folder and always choose to not
5 >>>download Flash, everything is fine. As soon as I download Flash, it
6 >>>starts crashing whenever it sees a Flash file.
7 >>>
8 >>>
9 >>>
10 >>Flash is working fine here, although I use the flashblock extension to be
11 >>able to choose what flash content I want to see. How are you installing the
12 >>flash plugin?
16 >I'm using the automatic download and install via Firefox. It used to
17 >crash on only some flash, but now it's all.
18 >
19 >- Grant
23 The site:
24 http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_Xorg_X11_and_Transparency