From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnupg fails to decrypt on kmail
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 02:06:59
1 On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 08:45:27PM +0000, Mick wrote:
2 > > So maybe file a bug? I
3 > > don't know whether this is a configuration/USE issue or something
4 > > hardcoded in the distribution.
5 >
6 > I will file a bug, but I am not entirely sure what I should file it under, so
7 > that it does not get rejected:
8 >
9 > gpg-agent which is calling pinentry-qt?
10
11 I'd file it against gpg-agent and hope that if it is something related
12 to the qt3-qt4 transition, one of the bug-wranglers will cc the qt
13 team. I'd probably also file it as either minor or enhancement, since
14 technically the man page does warn you about it.
15
16 Normally I would ask around the list first to see if anyone can
17 reproduce your problem before filing a bug. But since I've practically
18 the only one answering your mail on this issue.... Let's hope that it
19 is either reproducible or that the bug wranglers can find out a
20 trivial reason why it isn't.
21
22 Cheers,
23
24 W
27 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
28 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
29 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton