From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] iproute2 reference
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 11:17:53
1 On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 14:15:03 +0100 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > I'm trying to learn how to use the "ip" command to manage routing on one of my
5 > boxes, which has two Ethernet interfaces.
6 >
7 > Can anyone recommend suitable reading material? I don't mind paying for a
8 > book, provided that it's reasonably up to date and won't bury me in a morass
9 > of bit patterns, OSI transport layers and so on. Just the stuff that a network
10 > admin would need.
11
12 The best howto on iproute I ever saw:
13 https://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Adv-Routing-HOWTO/
14
15 Best regards,
16 Andrew Savchenko