From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems with Xorg 7.2 and i810
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:45:26
1 Hi,
2
3 I put the v.9999 of compiz-fusion for the latest (7.3) xorg, with the
4 latest i810 driver, right now.
5
6 Everything seems ok, except, any of the content doesn't refreshed. Even
7 desktop, windows, popup-menus etc.
8
9 This was my problem with the latest i810/xorg-server with beryl, normal
10 compiz etc.
11
12 It seems, the new i810/xorg-server caused this problem, but I cannot
13 solve it.
14 It is really annoying........
15
16 Regards,