From: behrouz khosravi <bz.khosravi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] a question about updating process
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:52:43
1 well chromium was just an example. I just think that when there is a
2 version upgrade, a patch should be enough.
3 I have read that portage is migrating to git, but I guess I got it wrong,
4 because I thought that the source codes will be maintained using git too.
5 However why not? why not use git for source maintenance too?
6
7 regards.