From: noro kamen <norogent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Reboots ok...but no Shutdown
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:11:13
1 2006/12/21, Douglas Linford <drkrider@×××××.com>:
2 > When I log out of Gentoo and select reboot, the computer reboots fine, but
3 > when I select shutdown, the computer hangs at: "Remounting remaning
4 > filesystems readonly", and no other messages. It just sits forever.
5 > I re-emerged baselayout and checked my shutdown.sh, it all looks ok,
6 > but...no go.
7 > Any ideas?
8 >
9 > Douglas
10
11 Did u check other virtual screens ? (The messages u are looking for
12 can be on one of them.)
13 If the machine do not switch off, probe to play with ACPI & APM in
14 kernel setup.
15
16 noro
17 --