From: Robin Atwood <robin@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] After KDE5 install massive depclean list
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 13:15:03
1 Having finally got a stable KDE5 system I did an emerge depclean and got 288
2 candidates! I am not sure which packages I need to keep and which can go. I
3 assume any package like kde-apps/kxxx-4.14* can go unless you actually want
4 it, but I am unclear about packages like kde-apps/plasma-apps-15.12.3 which
5 are slotted as 4 but have upgrades to 16.08.3. Do I still need these?
6
7 Thanks
8 Robin
9 --
11 Robin Atwood.
12
13 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
14 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
15 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling
27 This message has been scanned for viruses and
28 dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
29 believed to be clean.