From: Stephen Wittig <nofx911@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cdrecord says permission denied
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:44:39
1 The only things that I can guess are that it is trying to update
2 something in "/proc" or it needs to load a kernel module before
3 writing.
4
5 Just for fun - try burning a disk as root. Then try burning another
6 dist as a non-root user. If the the second disk burns then one or the
7 other of the above is the problem.
8
9 -Good Luck, Stephen