From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] getting several "couldn't find directory entry in `../../../..' with matching i-node" errors
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:37:48
1 Hi, All
2
3 I'm building a chroot environment where I'm installing a brand new
4 copy of my gentoo system, using gcc 4.1, modular X and all those new
5 good things. I've installed a "stage3" and now I'm rebuilding
6 everything with
7
8 emerge -e system
9 emerge -e world
10
11 But there are several ebuilds that complain about not finding an inode:
12
13 couldn't find directory entry in `../../../..' with matching i-node
14
15 For now, these are:
16 sys-fs/udev-087-r1
17 app-admin/eselect-1.0.2
18 sys-libs/glibc-2.4-r3
19 sys-libs/pam-0.78-r3
20 dev-lang/perl-5.8.8-r2
21 dev-perl/Locale-gettext-1.05
22
23 Anyone have some idea on what I may be missing?
24
25 Thanks
26 Francisco
29 "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
30 you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
31 I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
32 two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
33 --
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list