From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kaffeine and nettraffic
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 09:56:11
1 Hi,
2
3 When using Kaffeine as dbv-t viewer while there is traffic
4 on the ethernet I get anything from masssive distortion
5 to freezes of single channels (which can be recovered by
6 switch back and forth to another channel).
7
8 I am wondering, what the conjunction is between my ethernet
9 traffic and my dvb-t card/kaffeine ???
10
11 By the way: Is there an alternative to kaffeine, which
12 makes channel scanning and selecting that easy?
13
14 Thank you very much for any help in advance!
15 Have a nice weekend!
16 Kind regards
17 Meino Cramer
20 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
21 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
22 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
23 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.