From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't get a DVD to burn.
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 19:31:05
1 On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 10:20:24 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > It is mounting it now. I can see it when I type in mount. I figured
4 > it was turned off somewhere. Now to get me a little icon on the
5 > desktop so I can open it. lol
6
7 Try adding the Device Notifier plasmoid to the task bar, I ind that much
8 more convenient than desktop icons.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 I have seen things you lusers would not believe.
15 I've seen Sun monitors on fire off the side of the multimedia lab.
16 I've seen NTU lights glitter in the dark near the Mail Gate.
17 All these things will be lost in time, like the root partition last week.
18 Time to die.