From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] app-emulation/free42: Any additional sources for programm examples?
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 12:48:46
1 Hi,
2
3 For the fun of it I installed free42 - the emulator of
4 the legendary HP42s by Hewlett and packard - and I must
5 confess that my interest now goes further than "just for fun" .... ;)
6
7 I googled through the web and found the programs ("*.raw") the
8 author of free42 has published on his homepage and programs
9 from this site http://www.underhill.ca/software/free42-more
10
11 I did a quick search on www.archive or for HP-42s and found nothing.
12
13 Are there any other sources known for programs and/or informations
14 around the HP-42s/Free42 which may not be able to be found via
15 Google and friends (for example ftp archives or sources with totally
16 different names, which a newbie like me will not easily find) ?
17
18 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
19 Best regards,
20 Meino