From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beta test Gentoo with mdev instead of udev; version 5
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 01:31:33
1 Daddy wrote:
5 > On March 11, 2012 at 5:20 PM Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 >> Bruce,
8 >>
9 >> Aren't you a bit younger than me? If so, I'm a old fart too. ;-)
10 >>
11 >> [/Bruce]
12 >>
13 >> BTW folks, I have met Bruce, and family, in person and we have talked in
14 >> various ways for years. We live about 75 miles apart. My lady friend
15 >> ain't geeky so I can't stop by when I'm up that way, plus he moved on me
16 >> again. Of course, I'm glad he moved from China and back here tho.
17 > Whew!!!
18 >>
19 >> Dale
20 >
21 > In 13 days I turn 53 -- still younger than NeddySeagoon <:-)}
24 You are older than me then. ROFL
25
26 Dale
27
31 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
32 how you interpreted my words!
33
34 Miss the compile output? Hint:
35 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"