From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Tab stepping order in Pale Moon
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 16:41:51
1 On 2017-10-09 10:31, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > Recent discussion of Pale Moon has inspired me to try it (actually
4 > www- client/palemoon-bin). It seems fine, except for one annoying
5 > feature. I usually have several tabs open at a time and I want to step
6 > between them with the keyboard, but it has a bizarre method of
7 > deciding which tab to go to next. I've had a look in about:config but
8 > not found anything relevant.
9 >
10 > Is there a way to fix the stepping so that it goes 1, 2, 3, 4, ... ?
11
12 Which key are you trying to use for this?
13
14 I use either Control+PageUp/PageDown to move in cyclic fashion, or
15 Alt+1, Alt+2 etc. to switch directly to a particular tab. Both work as
16 I expect.
19 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
20 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
21 Do obvious transformation on domain to reply privately _only_ on Usenet.