From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Moving from Lastpass to Bitwarden
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 07:03:42
1 On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 01:04, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Anyone have info on switching from Lastpass to Bitwarden? Thoughts?
3
4 I'm in the same situation. I even paid for Lastpass in the past, back
5 when you had to pay to get it on mobile, but the price I'm looking at
6 now is way too high.
7
8 From what I read elsewhere, Bitwarden seems well regarded, and among
9 the top choices for those choosing to switch now. I'd even be willing
10 to pay for a service like this, but Bitwarden's basic paid tier, at
11 only $10, doesn't seem to give me anything extra that would use.
12 Still, good to know that I could support them for a much lower price
13 than Lastpass.
14
15 It's also a bonus that it's open source.
16
17 People seem to find it really easy to switch, so at the moment I'm
18 thinking about just moving all my passwords and having both for a bit,
19 just to try it out.
20
21 Regards,
22 Arve