From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Netbeans 7.0.1 and 7.1 fonts
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:00:48
1 Dear All,
2
3 I'm totally lost in settings especially fonts and Netbeans!
4
5 So, I'm using Netbeans to develop my java things. Version 7.0.1. looks
6 beautiful because it uses Ubuntu fonts. As far as I know Netbeans gets
7 this font information, I'm speaking about the window fonts and not
8 about the editor fonts, from gnome-gtk-whatever settings. I installed
9 the newer version 7.1 and the same font looks like terrible! I checked
10 every font settings under XFCE, KDE and Gnome but I didn't find
11 anything. I started both version under XFCE, KDE and Gnome and the
12 result is the same. I put a picture here [1]. The left font chooser
13 window belongs to Netbeans 7.1 and the other one belongs to Netbeans
14 7.0.1.
15
16 Can anybody tell me how can I reach that the same font looks like the
17 same in both version?
18
19 [1] - http://sayusi.hu/blog/fonts_of_netbeans
20
21 Thanks in advance!
24 - -
25 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
26 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
27 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell