From: rodrigo ahumada <rodahummont@×××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GTK fonts
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 23:05:23
1 El Sáb 06 Ago 2005 22:40, Dave S escribió:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Ive got a font problem, apps like abiword & gimp that use GTK fonts (I
5 > think :-) ) have very small jaggerdy witting for their menus in KDE &
6 > fluxbox.
7 >
8 > If I gnome-control-center & select anti-aliasing the menus look
9 > wonderful, smoother than my kde3.4 menus !
10 >
11 > This is great until I log out and back in on either KDE or fluxbox &
12 > they have reverted.
13 >
14 > How do I keep my wonderful smooth GTK fonts ?
15 >
16 > Dave
17
18 emerge gtk-theme-switch
19 it's used to change the theme outside gnome, and you can change the fonts
20 also. it creates a .gtkrc file in your home, and can have some conflicts with
21 theming inside gnome and xfce.
28 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
29 Correo Yahoo!, el mejor correo web del mundo
30 http://correo.yahoo.com.ar
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list