From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Console Terminal Gentoo
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:36:10
1 On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:37:52 +0200 (CEST)
2 Rafael Fernández López wrote:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > I've installed Gentoo in another computer, but this time is just for
7 > programming, emacs (maravellous !!), gcc, gdb, valgrind... you know.
8 >
9 > I've no X.org and no graphical support.
10 >
11 > For that reason I'd like to know how to make *ALL* terminals console
12 > terminals, because at this time they end at Ctrl + Alt + F6, and Ctrl +
13 > Alt + F7 has no login petition.
14 >
15 > I've googled and had no results. I know that something important should be
16 > find in runlevels (my system starts number 3).
17 >
18 > Thank you !!
19
20 See the other answers, but also note that screen is a great tool for use on a console
23 Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list