From: Dan Cowsill <danthehat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Machine freezes during gcc compile
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:36:22
1 Yes, it's a new Acer, with a Amd64 Turion mobile mk-38. I had thought
2 initially that the cpu was to blame for the freezups as indeed I have
3 never installed on this particular processor.
4
5 So far, so good with the freezing, though. I propped the machine up,
6 and all seems to be going smoothly...
7
8 Does anyone know of any special considerations I should take with the processor?
9
10 Thanks.