From: Hinnerk van Bruinehsen <h.v.bruinehsen@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sys-fs/udev-200 compile failed during new installation
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 07:45:29
1 On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 12:41:26AM -0900, Jackie wrote:
2 > Hello all,I was trying to reinstall gentoo on my PC and when I was
3 > emerging gentoo-sources-3.8.5,sys-fs/udev-200 was required.However,after
4 > installation of gentoo-sources,comlpilation of udev failed and there is no
5 > output of error message.And this is the output of "emerge --inform
6 > =sys-fs/udev-200":
7 <SNIP>
8
9 Since there is no error it's hard to debug anything. You could try to
10 emerge it again (sometimes that resolves such issues) or otherwise look
11 in /var/tmp/portage/sys-fs/udev-200/temp/build.log
12 Inside there is the complete build output and therefore the error
13 message should be contained as well.
14 If you can't make sense of the error post the message here.
15
16 WKR
17 Hinnerk