From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] managing chromium exceptions
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 14:09:05
1 On 06/04/2017 11:09 PM, Jorge Almeida wrote:
2 > On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 1:33 AM, Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> On 06/04/2017 03:54 PM, Jorge Almeida wrote:
4 >
5 >>> Well, a plugin to make a browser barely usable. But what about a
6 >>> functionality allegedly built in?
7 >>>
8 >>>
9 >> Even stranger, chromium allowed me to block the URL you were trying to
10 >> block.
11 >>
12 > How? Do you mean that the "Manage exceptions" alleged dialog works for you?
13 >
14 > Beautiful software from the corporation that brought us Google-earth
15 > and the nice pop up (in Firefox) "make us your homepage? (yes|yes
16 > thanks)"
17 >
18 > Thanks for the trouble
19 >
20 > Jorge
23 Yes, as Mick suggested, I clicked on the box and started typing and it
24 worked. I did have to remember to change Allow to Block though.
25
26 Dan