From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] looking for a couple of systemd units
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:57:29
1 On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
2 > Am 27.08.2013 18:40, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
3 >
4 >> Nearly there ... it also needs a socket ...
5 >
6 > For the records:
7 >
8 > # tftpd.service
9 >
10 > [Unit]
11 > Description=hpa's original TFTP daemon
12 >
13 > [Service]
14 > EnvironmentFile=/etc/conf.d/in.tftpd
15 > ExecStart=/usr/sbin/in.tftpd ${INTFTPD_OPTS}
16 > StandardInput=socket
17 > StandardOutput=inherit
18 > StandardError=journal
19 >
20 > # tftpd.socket
21 >
22 > [Socket]
23 > ListenDatagram=69
24 >
25 > [Install]
26 > WantedBy=sockets.target
27 >
28 > ---
29 >
30 > Next: NFS-server ;-) (for exporting stuff to the mythfrontend)
31 >
32 > ... googling again ...
33 >
34 > Canek, how to best tell the gentoo-devs about all these files?
35 > Filing bugs for every single file?
36
37 Yeah, to the package in question. Probably with a CC to the systemd
38 team, so they add the unit file if the maintainer takes too much to
39 acknowledge the bug.
40
41 I haven't done it myself with all the units I already have, I haven't
42 gotten the time.
43
44 Regards.
45 --