From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Returning to chrooted environment?
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:09:48
1 On Friday 19 Dec 2014 20:30:07 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On 19/12/2014 21:18, German wrote:
3 > > During installation, just before running genkernel all, pressed something
4 > > by mistake in screen and that got me out of chroot. I have screen split
5 > > up horizontally and now whatever I type appears on two terminals
6 > > simultaneously. How do I enter in a stage where I left off and try to
7 > > finish installation? Thanks a lot
8 >
9 > Repeat your earlier steps in the same order up to the point where you
10 > started installing stuff (you don't need to do that again) and pick up
11 > where you left off.
12 >
13 > The steps you must do are things like copy resolv.conf, mount stuff
14 > inside the chroot and of course run chroot itself
15
16 Also, to get yourself out of a split screen have a look at these shortcuts:
17
18 http://www.pixelbeat.org/lkdb/screen.html
19
20 (or have a look at 'man screen').