From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Blocked packages emerging xfce4-meta
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 13:37:48
1 On Sat, Sep 05, 2009 at 01:31:21AM -0700, Penguin Lover Cinder squawked:
2 > I'm sorry! Please forgive me. I don't why these messages are comming up blank.
3
4 I've been getting your messages just fine. Are you sure the problem
5 isn't on the receiving end over there?
6
7 Best,
8
9 W
10 --
11 "He expanded his chest to make it totally clear that here
12 was the sort of man you only dared to cross if you had a
13 team of Sherpas with you. "
14 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 1002 days, 12:29