From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Stuttering DVB-T video output
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 16:33:22
1 Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> [10-05-16 17:40]:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I am using dvb-s with kaffeine and ati and don't have any stuttering.
5 >
6 > Do you have effects turned on? Turn them off.
7 > Are you using the nvidia driver? Or nv? nouveau? Use nvidia.
8 > Do you have any stupid governor turned on - like userspace? Use ondemand.
11 As said, I am using DVB-T.
12 In the lspci listing, I appended to my previous mail, you can
13 find the kind of nvidia-card I am using and that I am using the nvidia
14 driver.
15 I recompiled with the "ondemand" governor set and will see, what
16 happens.
17
18 Thanks for your infos.
19
20 Best regards,
21 mcc
27 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
28 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
29 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
30 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.