From: Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mplayer plugin
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:40:58
1 At Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:37:21 +0000 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:57:40 -0500, Allan Gottlieb wrote:
4 >
5 >> > It's because you're trying to emerge it with the firefox USE flag.
6 >> > Remove that from make.conf and use xulrunner instead.
7 >>
8 >> I have both USE flags and have *noticed* any problems. However, I
9 >> prefer to avoid rather than fix problems. Can you point me at
10 >> documentation for when one should have firefox and/or xulrunner USE
11 >> flags?
12 >
13 > You have noticed or you have not noticed?
14
15 Gack. Sorry. I meant "not *noticed*".
16
17 > Either way, your original post was one such problem. If you search the
18 > list archives for xulrunner you'll find several threads dealing with
19 > this, including one in the last day or so.
20
21 Thank you and also willie who pointed out
22 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/49430
23
24 allan