From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Sonic-Visualiser compile error
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 05:46:38
1 Hi,
2
3 I tried to emerge sonic-visualiser (1.4) and it fails to compile
4
5 From the logfile (attached):
6 Project MESSAGE: WARNING: Failed to find pkg-config package redland
7 Project MESSAGE: Using pkg-config package rasqal with version 0.9.10
8 Project ERROR: Redland RDF datastore required
9
10 But emerge -pv librdf gaves me:
11
12 Calculating dependencies... done!
13 [ebuild R ] media-libs/liblrdf-0.4.0 0 kB
14
15 and emerge -pv redland
16 [ebuild R ] dev-libs/redland-1.0.4 USE="berkdb ssl -mysql -sqlite -threads" 0 kB
17
18 What is missing here, what fails and how can I fix it ??? :)
19
20 Logfile attached to this mail.
21
22 Thank you very much for your help in advance !
23 Have a nice weekend ! :)
24 Kind regards
25 Meino Cramer
30 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
31 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
32 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
33 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.

logfile.txt text/plain