From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] About to have fiber internet and need VPN info
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 23:35:14
1 On Tue, 09 Aug 2022 00:04:53 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > > So government level actors spying on your banking just go to the
4 > > bank. And they've been getting more nosey in recent years. Last I
5 > > heard, any transaction over $600 gets automatically reported to them,
6 > > and they keep talking about lowering that threshold.
7 >
8 > Thank goodness I don't live in the good ol' US of A. The land of the
9 > free? Hm...
10
11 We still have the protections introduced by the EU. Let's hope the
12 government aren't about to tear them up... oh, they are.
13
14
15 --
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 All things in moderation, ESPECIALLY moderation.