From: Stefano Crocco <stefano.crocco@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde4 panelbar recovery
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:14:11
1 On Monday 22 February 2010, James wrote:
2 > |Hello,
3 > |
4 > |I accidentally removed my panelbar (jargon?) across the bottom my my
5 > |kde 4.3.3 screen.
6 > |
7 > |
8 > |Googling has produced a wealth (of not what I need to know)
9 > |minutia.
10 > |
11 > |
12 > |So, how do I recover the kde panel bar across the bottom my
13 > |my screen.
14 > |
15 > |
16 > |The closest answer I found was remove the ~user/.kde4 dir
17 > |and log back in, but that seems harsh......?
18 > |
19 > |
20 > |ideas?
21 > |
22 > |
23 > |
24 > |James
25
26 Right click on the desktop and choose "add panel". This should give you an
27 empty panel. To fill it with widgets, click on the plasma symbol at right end
28 of the panel, choose "add widgets" and insert the widgets you want.
29
30 I hope this helps
31
32 Stefano