From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Setting PYTHON_TARGETS in make.conf is not supported?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 19:46:50
1 On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 18:12:21 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > When setting PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET in make.conf, some packages might
4 > result in that error. That just means that for those packages, you need
5 > to set the correct python USE flag. For asciidoc, I believe you need
6 > this:
7 >
8 > app-text/asciidoc python_single_target_python2_7
9
10 Or set your profile override in /etc/portage/profile as per my reply in
11 the other python thread.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
18 (Albert Einstein)