From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: USB printer and new cups
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 02:35:11
1 Alex Schuster wrote:
2 > walt writes:
5 >> On 05/15/2010 04:01 PM, Dale wrote:
6 >>
7 >>> Just for reference, this is my USE flags:
8 >>>
9 >>> USE="X avahi dbus gnutls java jpeg ldap pam perl png ppds python ssl
10 >>> tiff zeroconf -acl -kerberos -php -samba -slp -static -xinetd"
11 >>>
12 >> Good grief, Dale, you're almost stark nekkid! Where are all the rest
13 >> of your useflags?
14 >>
15 > That was my first impression also, but those are only the USE flags for
16 > cups. Mine are a little different, but I have another cups version (Dale
17 > does not even seem have a usb USE flag):
18 >
19 > USE="X acl dbus java jpeg ldap linguas_de pam perl php png python samba
20 > slp ssl tiff usb -debug -gnutls -kerberos -static -xinetd)
21 >
22 > Wonko
26 I noticed that but my cups version does not appear to even use the usb
27 USE flag. It's not enabled, but it is not disabled either. I do have
28 usb enabled globally tho. Strange but my printer works fine.
29
30 This made me think, hplip is not running anymore. This is weird.
31 Printers on this time too. lol
32
33 Dale
34