From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nxserver-freenx - user nx not allowed because account is locked
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:35:41
1 On 03/20/09 10:07, Paul Hartman wrote:
2 >Hi,
3 >
4 >You need to copy the server's "default" key to the client. Copy
5 >/usr/NX/share/keys/default.id_dsa.key (NOT server.id_dsa.key) from the
6 >server into the nxclient (Configure -> Keys -> Import or paste it in).
7
8 Thank you.
9 Yes, I had that part correct.
10 The problem in my case is the nx user password needs to be set to unlock the account.
11
12 Now, I'm fighting to connect to Windows XP :-/ running in VirtualBox
15 Joseph