From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] difficulties with lvm2+systemd+grub2
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 21:44:52
1 Am 11.11.2014 um 21:56 schrieb Michael Mair-Keimberger:
2
3 > Don't get confused about the "lvm" flag. This just get passed to my very
4 > simple custom initramfs
5
6 Why not try dracut for creating your initrd?
7
8 I spent *lots* of time around lvm/mdadm with systemd and grub2 back then ...
9
10 What does your own initramfs do that dracut won't do?
11
12 -
13
14 Aside from that:
15
16 We don't see your kernel-config. Did you check for the requirements
17 systemd has and recompile your kernel accordingly?
18
19 Does your new menuentry boot without the init= part?
20
21 -
22
23 Just some generic thoughts, nothing specific, sorry.
24
25 Stefan