From: "Jc García" <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] difficulties with lvm2+systemd+grub2
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 21:47:57
1 2014-11-11 14:56 GMT-06:00 Michael Mair-Keimberger <m.mairkeimberger@×××××.com>:
2
3 > This lead me to my second question. At the wiki, the only way to create
4 > an initramfs for systemd was with genkernel (genkernel --udev --lvm).
5 > While the command itself is pretty useless (it's `genkernel --udev --lvm
6 > initramfs` if you want to create the initramfs -> is this a bug??) i
7 > also would like to use my own initramfs.
8 > What changes do i have to make in my own initramfs for being able
9 > booting systemd from it?
12 Did you used genkernel-next?, also the recommendation on this list for
13 generating initramfs for systemd is dracut, you should give that a
14 try.